The Ballyrobin country lodge is the ideal accommodation if you have a early morning flight from the international airport. Myself and my partner stayed hear May 2012 the night before our flight and we enjoyed it so much that we will return again very soon for a weekend visit , we have also recommended this lodge to friends and family. The room we stayed in was one of the Traditional rooms and it really was like a home form home experience as the room was decorated in a way in which you like your own room to look and this made for a relaxing and comfortable stay. The room was clean,tidy and fresh with a very comfortable bed. We also enjoyed a meal in the evening and the staff were extremely helpful friendly and polite and the food was 100% amazing and delicious...
All in all the experience was a great one and i highly recommend the Ballyrobin country lodge.
- Also Known As:
- Ballyrobin Country Hotel Aldergrove
- Ballyrobin Country Hotel
- Ballyrobin Country Lodge Aldergrove, County Antrim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This centuries old Guest House oozes homely charm inside and out. The brand new bedrooms have added unexpected chic with boutique comfort and style. As for the food? You’ll have to travel a long way to find as good. Whether it’s a hearty breakfast, a quick bite before your flight, a business lunch or a special occasion, Ballyrobin’s mouth watering all day gastro menu is worth checking in for. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Ballyrobin Country Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.