We have stayed here before and overall it is a really nice resort. I would definitely recommend this resort for families, The staff are also very friendly.
However, the one big negative is the size of the apartment. The size of the kitchen and living room area was far too small for a family of 6, even though we paid extra for a superior apartment which was supposed to be larger (room 524). We have been here before and been on countless skiing holidays so we did not expect the room to be large, but this was amazingly small. There was no surface area in the kitchen and only a hob - no oven at all.
I still don't believe we were given a superior apartment as there was not enough room for 6 people to sit down in the living room. They also did not have a Nespresso machine when we arrived and said that it should not have been advertised like that on their website but that was an error, which they have only rectified on the French version of the website.
So my recommendation would be to come here but avoid the trap of paying extra for a superior room - they are not. Definitely avoid room 524 if you have a family of 6.
- Also Known As:
- Pierre And Vacances Premium Residence Le Village
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Le Village Hotel Bourg Saint Maurice
- Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Le Village Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A pedestrian resort built in a traditional style, in the heart of an exceptional environmentLuxury residences with a direct access to the slopes"Top of the range", spacious and comfortable apartments ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Pierre & Vacances, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Pierre & Vacances Premium Residence Le Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.