If you're a sea lover, oslo prince can satisfy most of your desire. I've stayed there for 3 nights. My room has a balcony, with full sea view facing Pacific Ocean. Room size and decoration are ok although it's a bit too basic when compare with any other resort hotel in East Asia countries.
Location is a real concern if you did not plan to join tour or self driving. Hotel is far from train station. You must make sure if shuttle bus is available at hotel. Meal is also a problem. Only 2 to 3 restaurants inside the hotel, serving meal in japanese and chinese style. If you didn't like both, sorry, you have no other choice within walking distance.
Swimming pools and water park are the other attractions in oiso prince. It's Long neck swimming pool is unbelievable long (in fact the pool is not for swimming but for people free floating with giant lifesaver.) It's water park is huge. It allows hundreds of people playing and swimming at the same time.
- good sea view
- resort style, quiet and relax
- not expensive
- far from public transportation
- except hotel restaurants, no other place to eat within walking distance
- Also Known As:
- Prince Hotel Oiso
- Prince Hotel Oiso Machi
- Kanagawa Prefecture Prince Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oiso Prince hotel is located right off the shore of Sagami bay. It holds 29 banquet halls in various sizes to meet your demand. Main banquet hall is 1,010m² it holds up to 650 people in lecture style. There are many Athletic facilities around the hotel, such as Tennis court, Golf course, Bowling center, and Aqua amusement park Oiso Long beach. Our Hot spa will help you relax and make your vacation fulfilled. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity and JAPANiCAN so you can book your Oiso Prince Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.