My wife and I stayed at the Radisson Blu for four nights and really enjoyed ourselves. Our pool facing room on the first floor had a great view (get a first floor one otherwise you can't see anything out of your window!). The hotel itself has a great spa and a good selection of eateries. Breakfast consisted of a huge buffet and our last night at The Wharf restaurant was excellent. A lot of reviews here say their Indian food isn't great - it's ok but they aim to excel at other cuisines to cater for the international traveller. If you want good Indian food then you'll have to head into Mamallapuram. The beach is great to look at but the sea is very rough in this area. If you want to swim in the sea then you're better off heading somewhere like Fisherman's Cove or India's West Coast.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram Hotel Mamallapuram
- Radisson Blu Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram Hotel
- Grt Temple Bay Hotel
- Grt Temple Bay Mamallapuram
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radisson BLU Resort Temple Bay located along the shores of Bay or Bengal at Mamallapuram is 65 km drive from Chennai. This seaside town is an acclaimed World Heritage Center with centuries old historic monuments and temples. Radisson BLU Resort Temple Bay, easily the most visited luxury resort, provides accommodations on beach front. The resort spans across 44 acres with various options for leisure and entertainment. It's comprised of 144 rooms including suites, pool villas, chalets, Bay villa and Bay Bungalow. It has one of the longest meandering swimming pool in Asia which is 24000 Sq. Ft. and an infinity pool of 3500 sq ft that gives you a great feel of reaching out into the horizon. Modern and Ayurvedic Spa for ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation. Versatile Banqueting Zone with state of the art pillar less 10000 sq ft. with best acoustics for both conferences and celebrations. Huge open space that lets you celebrate events in the arm of nature, the lawns by the sea is great destinations for dream weddings and parties. various Food and Beverage outlets gives you a choice of cuisine along with finest beverages. The Wharf - sea side specialty restaurant, Waters Edge Cafe - Round clock diner, Sindbad - adventure spirited bar, Maritime tales - relaxing lounge bar, round the clock in-room dining facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Expedia so you can book your Radisson BLU Resort Temple Bay Mamallapuram reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.