This was our very first all inclusive holiday, we were a little dubious as the reviews stated a lot of German tourists stay here & not many English which was true, but also other nationalities, but we had a great time communicating with them and they us, all very friendly,so please do not be put off, also all the staff can speak English & other languages & they are so very friendly & will help in any way they can, nothing is too much trouble for them to make your holiday enjoyable.
The food is excellent with a wide choice for whatever palette either healthy eating or quite the opposite & lovely desserts at dinnertime & lunch, and always a choice of wine, beer, soft drinks or water, breakfast has a wide choice of cereals, dried, tinned or fresh fruit, cooked meals or continental, plus coffee, teas etc. plus ice cream at 4 pm, with cake and coffee, & snacks & coffee all day, packed lunch if you will be on a trip or have a car & wish to explore.
Pools are great, sunbeds & the Animation Team are there if you want to exercise, play Volleyball or games on the lovely sandy beach which is just a small walk away with views of Kalymnos the Animations Team provide a choldrens Mini Club also & entertainment at night, also dancing.
We were so impressed with the hotel we are hoping to book again this year for some special celebrations, our room was cleaned daily with fresh towels etc, the gardens are beautiful and well maintained by the friendly gardners, if you decide to book a holiday here I am sure you will not be dissapointed and as I am 69yrs & my husband 66yrs we found it as enjoyable & suitable for us seniors as the younger generations did, there is a bus service not far, but also push bikes,Quad Bikes, Scooters & cars for hire which you need to explore as taxis are very expensive ! a good idea to book on line before you go & have the vehicle delivered to hotel, we booked from Kardamena with a friend, I hope this review helps !
- Also Known As:
- Princess Of Kos Hotel Mastichari
- Princess Of Kos Hotel
- Primasol Princess Of Kos Mastichari
- Princess Of Kos Mastichari
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Princess of Kos is located on a beautiful beach of the north side of the island near Mastihari Village, 18km from the city of Kos and just 8 km from the airport. Hotel Princess of Kos is built in Aegean style architecture of blue and white, surrounded by beautiful gardens with palm trees and colorful flowers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Princess of Kos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.