This hotel is brilliant and is by far the best I have ever stayed In. I stayed already there last year and decided to come back. Still a great experience worth every penny.
The rooms have fantastic view on the garden (my room number was 1308) as well as the infinite pool overlooking the sea.
Breakfast is very nice with fresh juices, choice of plenty of food, and as well served upon request to the waiters either poached eggs, scrambled eggs, sunny side eggs ect as well as fresh waffles and fresh pancakes.
The staff is very nice and helpful and speaks reasonably god english.
The gym is well equipped, with a large plasma cream, an iPod deck and several trade mills and plenty of weights, and one bicycle.
Rooms are absolutely gorgeous the hotel is very quiet and make your stay very enjoyable. There is also a great attention to details, for instance, I have asked for having a DVD player in my room, which is not part of the standard equipment and the hotel provided me one.
Also, the staff is coming every night to prepare your bed, and they leave you a fresh rose, some chocolate as well as complimentary water.
Beds are also very comfortable.
The pool is stunning, infinite, overlooking the sea whist surrounded by palm trees. The sunbeds are large and comfortable, all in wood, which is a sign of quality vs he terrible ones you might find in cheaper hotels (all in plastic)
The beach bar is also very nice with 3 Happy hours per day.
I tried also the spa which is great, although the prices are similar to the ones in London.
Restaurant: although pricey, the food is dry good, and the chef was previously working for the king of a petrol kingdom.
After 10 days, I decided to move to Lamai beach, in order to enjoy another part of Samui, and booked in the pavilion Samui resort, which claims being a 4 to 5 stars boutique hotel. Absolutely dreadful, and I am back to Hansar, which is by far the best.
I will definitely be back and strongly advise this hotel which is great, and conveniently located just a stone far away from the fisherman's village in Bophut.
- Also Known As:
- Hansar Samui Hotel
- Hansar Samui Hotel Bophut
- Hansar Samui Resort Koh Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just 10 minutes from the Island's International airport, Bophut Beach's newest 5 Star Resort features 74 luxuriously appointed rooms with unobstructed ocean views, free wireless internet access and oversize balconies. A leisurely stroll down the quaint cobblestone 'walking street' adjacent to the resort, is the vibrant Fisherman's Village, with its antique wooden shop fronts, chic cafes and atmospheric seaside bars. The name Hansar is taken from the ancient Sanskrit language and translates to mean happiness and joy. The concept and philosophy of Hansar Samui is to deliver an experience to each guest that is happy, memorable and enjoyable. Hansar Samui is about living life in full colour and finding joy in every moment. Hansar Samui offers luxurious, beachfront, spacious accommodation with unobstructed sea views from every room, and supersize private balconies and oversize daybeds for outdoor living and entertaining. Open plan yet intimate, each room has been artfully finished with teak floors, terrazzo bathrooms and local textiles to provide a sense of place. Chic custom furnishings, large flat screen TVs balance the design's natural touches with a modern flair. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Splendia, Tablet Hotels, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Hansar Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.