We stayed for 5 nights at this hotel in early March and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed in a beach bungalow which was really nice. The bathroom needed a bit of TLC but Jon (the manager) informs us this is on the agenda for this year. The pool and beach front were divine and the lunches were delicious! Breakfast was nice too and whilst next to a main road, did not spoil it at all. The staff were all lovely and very accomodating and polite. The only downside to this hotel (which is not their fault) is the location. We travelled with friends who had booked accomodation in Bophut fishermans village and unfortunately this is about 3km away from there. You could walk it but it would take about 45 mins and not recommended in the dark! Having stayed in Bangkok before we got here we thought taxi's would not be too expensive however they dont put their meters on (despite it being against the law!) and charge you about 350Baht to get to the village so a round trip would cost about £15! I would highly recommend bartering with them though as we got some down to 200Bht and we even took the bus which we got for 150Bht so there are ways around it. I would recommend to start walking and let them beep you as you are then in a better position to haggle! Fisherman village on a friday night is highly recommended!! lots of stalls selling food and clothes and a general good vibe.
Thanks to Jon and his staff for a lovely stay! we would highly reommend it!
- Also Known As:
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel
- Saboey Resort And Villas Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Hotel Bophut
- Saboey Resort Bophut
- Saboey Resort And Villas Koh Samui/Bophut
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saboey is a beautiful, secluded resort, designed to maximise serenity, space and privacy. Nestled amidst lush tropical gardens and landscaped around a double-infinity freshwater pool and Jacuzzi, allowing stunning beach and sea views. A contemporary blend of Moroccan & Asian design, offering 14 spacious villas and 6 suites. Saboey is an intimate retreat, with personalised and attentive service. Indulge with the ultimate in relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Saboey Resort and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.