Found the note to be very clean and tidy. Rooms well presented, pools clean and drinks all good. The food got better as the week progressed however very long slow queues for meat being cooked on the grill. They tried their best and got better and better. On a strange note, never have I seen so many people eat so many cherries! Can only assume they are rare in other countries, plates piled high and bags filled!
- Also Known As:
- Tarhan Didim Holiday Village Hotel
- Tarhan Didim Holiday Village Hotel Didim
- Tarhan Hotel Didim
- Club Tarhan Didim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tarhan Beach is built on 53000m2 well kept garden area as an Holiday Village with 80 2- storey buildings. Well decorated and specious Lobby with the sculptures of ancient Greek gods and emperors. There are 2 large swimming pool, kids’ pool, 3 slides and indoor pool in the hotel. Sunbathing area, Lobby Bar, Pool Bar, Snack Bar, Beach bar, Disco bar and Amphitheater. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick and Hotels.com so you can book your Majesty Club Tarhan Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.