Stayed for 2 nights in this hotel in the 1 bedroom service apartment on the 5th level with my husband. Just almost an hour from the airport, the pick up and check in was a breeze. Paying for just less than a 100sgd/night, it was indeed worth the stay. We had our own living room, dining area, balcony (overlooking the sea), fully equipped kitchen, and a washing machine. Staff were friendly, helpful and polite. Complimentary internet connection was available in our room too and a shuttle to Patong at 7pm for 200baht/ person (roundtrip).
Atm machines, coffee shops, a convenience store and nearby massage shops, if not just in front of the hotel, are just located nearby (walkable distance). Phuket Aquarium is just a few meters away.
The hotel's seafood restaurant and their Italian restaurant (both near the street) and the restaurant that served the breakfast served superb meals. Loved their pasta, pizzas, and a pretty good range of "you choose, we cook"- seafood. Lobsters should be ordered a day before. It all tasted so good most especially the seafood (it has been our dinner for 2 nights in a row!).
As a guest, we were allowed to use the facilities of the sister Cape Panwa Hotel (4*) which has a private beach, bigger pools, luxurious spa and the massages near the beach. So its basically a very good deal for us. We booked our 3rd night at Cape Panwa and realized that we should've booked all through out at Kantary Hotel. Next time we would rather do that.
If you want a quiet and more relaxing stay in Phuket, book the Cape Panwa area. We would definitely go back to this hotel. Indeed worth staying!
- Also Known As:
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Hotel Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay Hotel Phuket
- Kantary Bay Cape Panwa
- Kantary Bay, Phuket Cape Panwa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kantary Bay Hotel is a charming seafront property within a short ten to fifteen minutes drive from Phuket town. This is a hotel with a difference; following a new trend that is becoming more and more preferred around the world, each room makes the most of its surroundings, breaking away from the traditional "standard" hotel room design to offer you a unique hotel experience. Kantary Bay Hotel offers spacious, fully furnished studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites. Each room type is furnished with a living room, kitchenette and separate sleeping area. You will find terra cotta tiles and wooden floors instead of the usual carpet. We also provide our guests with full facilities including a fitness room, swimming pools, scenic gardens, reading lounges and more. And of course the service is impeccable, after all The Kantary Bay Hotel is the sister hotel of the world renowned Cape Panwa Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Kantary Bay, Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.