Toroni has beautiful sea and coast. Sunset is unforgettable. Hotel is very good, new and has great position. We had junior suit and it was spacious and nicely furbished, with two spacious terraces. Dinner was awful, and breakfast was pure. Pool was nice, but with too much chemicals, but anyway we prefer to swim in the sea. We got good price , so we had good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel And Spa
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel Toroni
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Toroni Blue Sea Hotel & Spa, a 4-star Hotel, is a complex of 85 rooms in the shape of an amphitheater around the pool into two wings, one of which opened in 2010.The rooms in the new wing (45 rooms), standard, superior, family and suites are fully equipped with air condition, refrigerator and satellite television. Most of them (except four) overlook the pool and the sea and have modern furniture.At the hotel there is a restaurant with traditional Greek food, a spa room (sauna, Turkish hamam), a gym and free WiFi in the lobby. There is also a pool, pool bar, sunbeds and umbrellas on the beach, free private parking and a super market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Otel so you can book your Toroni Blue Sea Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.