We had only one night to safari in cape town and the GRGL did not disappoint. First night we saw almost everything and even were able to feed the elephants at dusk. Very nice rooms as well and food was good too. Our guide was very good with information as well as safety. although not in the wild, they are wild animals. Top rating for the whole staff and setup.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Route Game Hotel
- Garden Route Game Hotel Albertina
- Garden Route Game Lodge South Africa/Albertina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set against the backdrop of the majestic Langeberg mountain Range, the Garden Route Game Lodge guards the entrance to South Africa’s world famous Garden Route Coast.Only 3½ scenic hours drive from Cape Town, this malaria free, family owned and operated private game reserve is home to an abundance of animal and birdlife including the Big 5.Visitors to the Garden Route Game Lodge can enjoy game viewing in open Landrovers, luxury accommodation and a memorable dining experience in one of our African style restaurants. Our friendly staff and management are there to anticipate your every need to complete your unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Garden Route Game Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.