half term break, we arrived tuesday 25th 2 am. no food or offer of water on arrival which we have had at 4* Mitsis in the passed. room was good but had no veiw, we had booked a superior family room, so a little dissapointed with that. the 1st 4 days were very good. Bur no Spr, which was dissapointing also... Then on friday things started to change, choices of food got smaller, Alchohol and mixers was limited, who really wants a G & T with lemon fanta?? no tonic or lemonade, no coke on the last few days, no barcadi, only had rum for the 1st 4 days, no bailys, no amereto no mallaboo (spelling not my strong thing). pinacollada was horrid. so over all not good. The water sports centre was closed all week, with only 2 canoes, and two + old wind surfboards..
so many things were out of order, pool table, and lots of the computers, we were with our two teenage boys, who got very bored, no night life for them....
Sun beds and beach unberells were being taken down around us as we were sunbathing on the beach, leaving just a handfull on the sat/sun, by the Monday they had all gone..
On the last day we were asked to leave our room,s at 12 or pay 35 Eros to stay till 6pm. alot of the remaining holidayers like us aksed if as so many things were being taken away from us, it would be kind if we could stay in the rooms without having to pay as we were the last guests of the season..... NOT A CHANCE.
It was a beautiful hotel very clean and lovely veiws, with local Roda being a nice little walk away (most of Roda was closed though).
My advice DONT go at the end of the season, as this has holiday would have been a better experience if we had gone at a different time.... We all got the feeling that the hotel was pleased to see us all leave..
- Also Known As:
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel Karousades
- Mitsis Roda Beach Hotel
- Roda Beach
- Mitsis Roda Beach Karousades
- Roda Beach Hotel
- Roda Beach Corfu
- Roda Beach Hotel Corfu
- Mitsis Roda Beach Resort And Spa Corfu, Greece
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Roda Beach Resort & SPA is a gorgeous all-inclusive hotel located at the northeastern coast of Corfu, a few minutes walk from the village Roda. Spread out in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, it reaches its own sandy beach and the turquoise Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mitsis Roda Beach Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.