Great location, beautiful beach with enough space (we travelled off-season in September) and a small reef with beautiful fish about 100m out to sea, ideal for casual snorkelling.
Very friendly and helpful staff, and EXCELLENT ANIMATION crew, even though we are normally not much into that, but the nightly Mini Disco for the kids and the evening shows (9-10pm) were fun.
UNFORTUNATELY, the neighboring hotel across the street (Beach Club) is so extremely loud that it is impossible to sleep in the family rooms before midnight.
Fortunately the staff helped us to find a suite after the first sleepless night, make sure to insist on not having a streetside-room when booking. The reception is used to this problem but can't do much about it as the number of quiet rooms is very limited...
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Pinos Park Hotel
- Iberostar Pinos Park Hotel Font De Sa Cala
- Iberostar Hotel Pinos Park
- Pinos Park Iberostar
- Iberostar Pinos Park Majorca/Font De Sa Cala
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beside the cove of the Font de Sa Cala, around 4km to the centre of Capdepera, quiet beach location. Set in pine woods. Family atmosphere. A children's paradise. Sports and international entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Pinos Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.