Selva Montana is a very nice and cosy hotel -though paint and carpet in the rooms look a little bit old- 6 kilometers away from Salta. The place is very quiet, the setting (garden) is very nice and the pool beautiful. Service is perfect.
An excellent choice, especially if you have a car as Salta is a bit far away (but easily reachable by taxi or bus).
- Also Known As:
- Selva Montana Salta
- Selva Montana Hotel Salta
- Selva Montana San Lorenzo, Argentina - Province Of Salta
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 30 room three Star Hotel, overlooking the San Lorenzo gorge, private access to the river, swimming pool, playground, garden furniture and barbacue. Rooms in three categories, artisanal buffet breakfast, living room with "bookcrossing" library, regional wines and games. Balcony with views overlooking the Cloudforest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Selva Montana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.