We stayed here in April 2011, and had an absolutely fantastic stay! We have only just realised just how excellent the hotel, food and service were, because we are currently staying in the (supposedly 5*) Hilton in Malta and the in terms of setting and service the Hilton compares extremely unfavourably to the Aquis. Instead of leaving a rubbish review for the Hilton, we have decided to leave a fantastic review for the Aquis :-)
We were amazed by how friendly the staff at the Aquis were, from the reception team, to the bar staff to the brilliant animation team. They were genuinely friendly and helpful and nothing seemed to be too much trouble for them. We even had a favourite waiter, George. Having made friends with him on the first night he found a table for us every evening with a brilliant view of the pool/sea. We went as a couple and really enjoyed ourselves, but this hotel is equally excellent for those with children as the animation do an excellent job of entertaining young and old... There are fitness classes by the pool, beach volley ball sessions, tennis, table tennis, five aside football etc. No chance of any guests feeling left out, no matter what language they speak.
We have never been on an all-inclusive holiday before, and the only complaint we both would have is that the food was simply too good and too plentiful and with absolutely no self-restraint we both came home half a stone heavier, meaning we both ended up on a diet and having to go jogging to work it all off again once we got home.
- Also Known As:
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel Lefkimi
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Hotel
- Aquis Capo Di Corfu Lefkimi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Aquis Capo Di Corfu and spend your holidays in a friendly and sociable environment. Ideal for young families, Aquis Capo Di Corfu combines the traditional with modern holiday entertainment facilities. Choose and take pleasure from a wide variety of services for each family member, from fabulous pools with mini water slides, tennis court, table tennis, playground, restaurants with exceptional gourmet tastes. Nestled amidst landscape gardens, Aquis Capo di Corfu is located in Agios Petros, 2 km away from Lefkimi, in the southern part of the island, on a large stretch of sandy beach. Property standards are set by Aquis Hotels and Resorts to the highest level of its category and along with the great location, guests will experience a unique and unforgettable stay. Aquis Capo Di Corfu has been extensively renovated according to the Aquis standards during winter of 2010. At the Aquis Capo Di Corfu, guests will enjoy a unique location and the most attractive facilities and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Aquis Capo Di Corfu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.