Everybody speaks German. Even the songs in children playground area was German. The traditional Greek food was only once per week (greek mousaka, souvlaki etc)!!! Why somebody wants to eat German food when he travels in Greece? The theatre was in German language and no relation with the ancient Greek theatre and culture. For me, vacations mean feeling and living something different from the everyday life. Also, I did not like the schedule. The sports were certain hours per day and not the hour that you would like to do something. For example, gymnastic for abs was only once per week and although it was very crowded, they did not add an extra hour. We did not want to eat breakfast, lunch and dinner because we wanted to enjoy sea. So we just had breakfast and dinner. We went to take sandwitch from bar at 5.30 and they told us that we should come only 4.00-5.00 pm. These are not vacations for me.
- Also Known As:
- Kyllini Beach Hotel Kylini
- Kyllini Beach Hotel
- Kyllini Beach Resort Greece/Kylini
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The smile and the spirit of Olympian land: Kyllini Beach resort, sport and wellness paradise in the west coast of Peloponnese in Greece. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Kyllini Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.