going away as a group of 18 year olds, it was amazing. however, i do not reccomend it if youre going for a relaxed holiday. People do not leave the hotel to go to the strip until 1am, so expect alot of noise and then returning at 6am with even more noise. The all inclusive bands are cable ties, and are extremely annoying. Seen alot of complaints about the maids, we had the maid clean our apartment 3 days/ 7 days, and rejected her twice. There not a great deal of variety for all inclusive drinks, beer, wine, vodka/pepsi which is very watered down and soft drinks. However, for drinks in the day its fine. Did not enjoy the food one bit! ended up buying food from the local shop and cooking it. Quite a distance from Laganas strip, 10 minute taxi drive, definatly unwalkable, but cheap at 8 euros. Hotel staff were lovely, especially the receptionist and security guard whos there in early hours of the morning. They are very laid back, and we didnt get any complaints from the hotel staff about loud music or noise, despite other holidaymakers switching hotels. overall, a great experience, but definatly seems to be more suited for the younger ones and a lively time.
- Also Known As:
- Arkadianos Apartments Hotel
- Arkadianos Apartments Agios Sostis
- Arkadianos Apartments Hotel Agios Sostis
- Arkadianos Hotel
- Turtle Beach Hotel Agios Sostis, Greece - Zakynthos
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Turtle Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.