Our second year in a row in San Clemente was again a big success. Reason why we choose San Clemente is because of the unique combination of visiting every night cosmopolitan Perugia during Umbria Jazz and relaxing during daytime in the beautiful countryside of Relais San Clemente with opportunities for private picknick and yoga sessions in the neighbourhood (A True Italian Experience, see www.atrueitalianexperience.com) with a view on Assisi while practising yoga under the trees on a round platform.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Clemente Hotel
- Relais San Clemente Bosco
- Relais San Clemente Perugia, Italy - Bosco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the region of Umbria, in Perugia 4 star hotel Relais San Clemente, once a Benedictine convent, offers elegant accommodation and a lovely atmosphere.Relais San Clemente is not far from the most renowned Umbrian towns, Assisi, Spoleto or Todi, and for these reasons is the ideal choice for demanding travellers in search of deluxe amenities and excellent location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Olotels, Otel, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Relais San Clemente reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.