We loved how the central building patio has a view over the ocean to the east, and the lagoon to the west, nightly dinner at the superb restaurant by sunset!
We adored it but by our fourth night in the wind-whipped tent we were ready to move on, we were humid and salty, gave up on showering since the showers are brackish. Not complaining though, it's just not a luxury experience. We love how low-impact it is, this is the future of tourism.
We heard it's been purchased by some Argentinians. Congrats to them and I hope that it continues to be run with eco-integrety and that the staff are treated with what they deserve. Please continue to honestly review this place if you come here since it has just changed ownership. It's a precious, beautiful place.
- Also Known As:
- Cesiak (Centro Ecologico Sian Ka`An) Hotel Sian Ka`An
- Cesiak (Centro Ecologico Sian Ka`An) Hotel
- Cesiak (Centro Ecologico Sian Ka'An) Mexico/Quintana Roo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cesiak Hotel eco-friendly lodging has comfortable and cozy tent cabins raised on platforms to enable overnight guest to enjoy the sea breeze ventilation and the stunning views of the area while eliminating impact on the native vegetation.Tent cabins are fully furnished with one or two beds, furniture, terrace & hammocks, ocean or garden view available surrounded with the most exuberant nature, providing you a plenty experience of relaxation and inner peace in the incomparable nature of Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve. ... more less