We were so pleased with Casa Libre B&B, a great find for us, Naguabo is a small fishing town, about 1 hour south east from San Juan, but so worth the trip just to get away from the typical tourist area in San Juan. The rooms were comfortable, the Breakfast were yummy, eggs ,fruit, cafe latino, fresh juice, banana nut bread, cinn. bread, latin bread etc... Ms Patti went out of her way to accomodate us. Rooms are, clean and well kept, bring ear plugs if you want to sleep in, the roosters are a bit loud. and the sounds of Puerto Rico are all around, the pool is devine, they are building a wood deck around it, it'll be great when it's done. The oceanview from the rooms are breathtaking. I spend many summers in this area as a kid, so pleased to have a place to stay so close to my family. Note Casa Libre it's on a bit of a hill, kind of steep, the house has steps to the 2nd floor, there isn't an elevator, but Help with your bags is always offered. We will be back when ever in Puero Rico. Check out the website, email your room request, or call Patti, No Credit cards, they take Cash or paypal.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Libre Puerto Rico Hotel Naguabo
- Casa Libre Puerto Rico Hotel
- Casa Libre Puerto Rico Naguabo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Libre is located in Playa Hucares, Naguabo - a quaint fishing village on the South Eastern Coast of Puerto Rico. Situated one block from the water, visitors can walk to the waterfront boardwalk or take in the view while dipping in the pool. Great destination for travelers seeking the attractions of the East, including El Yunque, Luquillo Beach & Bio-Luminescent Bay of Fajardo. Guests enjoy comfortable rooms, familiar atmosphere, great hospitality & hearty breakfasts. ... more less