After reading everyones comments, I'm confused why people are complaining about the hotel being a party hotel, then 2 sentences after complaining about the noise, slightly contradicting yourselves there guys. Maybe PYR would be more appropriate.
Myself and 12 friends, all males, had a brilliant time at sisu. we stayed from end of august for 2weeks, going into September. We had a brilliant time, we were happy to pay for the bed, although you don't actually pay 500 for the bed, you pay for 500 Euros of drink. After going clubbing we came back to a warm welcome from the bar staff and had a lovely fry up (sent the diet out the window).
Miaj - i was here for that groovy weekend, the clientele were completely different from the week before, which was a shock to me, BUT they were harmless, my friends and i were laughing at them as they were having such a good time that they were even dancing in the rain.
Definitely didn't see any ants!
I know who your talking about, the girl being pregnant, now really, are you that bitter to talk about someone in that way when they open up to you about being pregnant, my wife told everyone when she was pregnant, and never did i hear one person EVER say anything detrimental about her, because no-one would be that nasty, this comment has really confused me, that your that rude and nasty to talk about a girl whose happy to be having a child.
Yeh the hotel was noisy downstairs and when we went to the room, we heard nothing, was only noisy sitting in the bar area.
Maybe you should go to a health farm instead and not talk to anyone when your there, then maybe you wont complain about people being nice to you!
tlk1997 - understand on the food taking long, think i waited 45mins for food once, but after eating it, was ok about waiting, because it was lovely. Far from town? Only a 6min or so drive. Think we paid 7euros in taxi.
Gemma G - didn't know they had a sushi bar there? :S
Sisu, wasn't the nicest hotel by far that I've stayed in, but they definitely looked after us lads and help us with all the clubs, best places, best restaurants, never recommended me to go to their restaurant or anything, and when we did eat there, maybe we waited a little long sometimes, but yeah, it was nice. SISU definitely staying there next year, Age group i would recommend this hotel to 23-45/50.
- Also Known As:
- Sisu Boutique Hotel Marbella
- Sisu Boutique Hotel And Spa
- Sisu Boutique Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is situated in a privileged location just one kilometre from the beaches, bars, designer boutiques and restaurants of Puerto Banus which although only a short walk or shorter taxi ride away is far enough for you to relax in peace. The reception is open twenty four hours and secure parking underneath the hotel is complimentary. The hotel has 62 twin-bedded rooms and 2 luxurious themed suites (Moulin Rouge and Scarface). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Sisu Boutique Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.