This is simply the best. We had our own private swimming pool. Our unit was serviced twice each day.The staff are very obliging, & go out of their way to help with smiles. The food is excellent. If you are in need of a massage that service is there also.. The gardens are lush & attractive..There is a special pool for children also.... Top marks for Sawasdee Village. the very best That I have ever stayed..
- Also Known As:
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata Beach
- Sawasdee Village Kata
- Sawasdee Village Hotel Kata
- Sawasdee Village Phuket/Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with 2 types of our accommodations; 40 Garden Deluxe rooms for easy and convenient lifestyle while The Baray Villa, the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand with all 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Splendia, Venere, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Sawasdee Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.