We stayed at Katatkani Beach resort for 10 nights during our second trip to Phuket. We travelled with our 9 & 12 year old sons staying in the Bhuri Wing. The staff were friendly and approchable, the room was more than sufficient for our needs, facilities generally were great, the pools and service fantastic.
I wouldn't hesitate in recommending staying at this resport.
- Also Known As:
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel Kata Beach
- Katathani Phuket Beach Hotel
- Katathani Phuket Beach Kata
- Katathani Beach Resort
- Katathani Phuket
- Katathani Phuket Beach Resort Kata Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resting along 850 meters of unspoiled white sandy beach, embraced by lush green hills and sparkling blue ocean, Katathani Phuket Beach Resort recalls a tropical dream. Warm sands, the soft rhythm of lapping waves, and gently swaying coconut palms relax your senses—while our six swimming pools, six restaurants, and full-service spa delight them. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Travelocity, Otel, AsiaRooms, Priceline, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Katathani Phuket Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.