Hardly a chateau. We spent just under EUR 300 per night for a room here when attending a friend's wedding nearby. Should have just driven back and forth from Paris. This was a Novotel-quality at 5 star prices. Cheap furniture, thin walls, tiny room (much smaller than our hotel room in Paris at the same price). Awful!
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Villiers Le Mahieu Hotel
- Chateau De Villiers Le Mahieu Hotel Villiers-Le-Mahieu
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing wrought iron gates... broad gravel drive... hundred-year-old trees towering over the water filled moat... the majestic 13th century buildings of the Chateau of Villiers le Mahieu have been transformed into a four star hotel catering for seminars, receptions, weddings and overnight guests. Just half an hour from Paris, this captivating place, steeped in history, is a haven of peace, luxury and comfort ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Escapio and Otel so you can book your Chateau de Villiers le Mahieu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.