Getting to Ayu Spa Beach Resort in Punta Bulata requires a lot of patience nevertheless it’s all worth it. We stayed in Room2A for 3 days and 2 nights, the room is pleasant, contains all the comforts of home that we exactly need, plus the fantastic premiere sea view of the hotel. Outside the room we had a balcony facing a garden with an infinity pool.
The restaurant is clean and tidy, speed of service is acceptable, and the food is tasty however the menu needs more variations. We availed the foot scrub and full body massage in the evening to relieve stress and the service is really great we had a good night sleep.
The beach picnic at sunset was a very nice experience, the resort manager setup the right spot for us, the staff prepared delicious snacks and assist us in taking pictures.
For our day tour we went to a marine reserve and wild life sanctuary called Danjugan Island, some of the activities include; short and enjoyable briefing with the island warden, crossing the island beach front with moderate waves, visiting the bat cave, we trek the island to reach the learning center situated in one of the island’s beautiful lagoon, learned kayaking and snorkeling with the help of local staffs, short snacks with orange juice, seafood lunch and mango fruit desserts.
Overall our stay was nice and fun.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Bulata White Beach Hotel Cauayan
- Punta Bulata White Beach Resort And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled 154 kilometers south of Bacolod City lies one of Negros Island’s best-kept secrets. Punta Bulata White Beach Resort and Spa is a tropical hidden paradise. Enjoy one whole kilometer stretch of white sand beach in privacy and exclusivity as you spend quality time with your friends and family. From native Filipino nipa‐hut cottages to luxurious spa rooms, guests at Punta Bulata Resort are able to choose from a wide variety of accommodations that are all just a few steps away from the beach. Punta Bulata Resort is known to have one of the finest and whitest beaches in Negros Island and its waters are teeming with marine and coral life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Punta Bulata White Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.