We had a wonderful week here from 20th-27th September. It was our first holiday with our 10 month old baby and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. The staff were friendly, helpful and attentive. Other guests and staff were very kind towards our baby (the only child in the hotel) which really enhanced our experience. We stayed in a townhouse, which was perfect and enormous. Our baby even had his own en-suite! We were thrilled that we chose the half board option, because the food was terrific. Congratulations to the chef and waiting staff .A varied 3 course dinner every night, with waiter service and a super breakfast.
The hotel is quiet, relaxed and classy. It is kept spotlessly clean, the two pools are large and we spent lots of time enjoying the peaceful ambience. We were pleasantly surprised at how reasonable the drinks were - 9 E for a bottle of wine, 4 E for a cocktail. The hotel is situated in the countryside, about 10 minutes drive from Carvoeiro and the beaches. We hired a car, but lots of the other guests used the mini bus service and taxis.
Thank you to everyone at Vale D'el Rei!
- Also Known As:
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite & Village Hotel Lagoa
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite & Village Hotel
- Vale d`El Rei - Suite And Village Resort
- Vale Del Rei
- Vale d El Rei
- Vale D'El Rei - Suite & Village Resort Portugal/Algarve
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a typical Portuguese rural landscape and just 60 km west of Faro Airport, Vale d´El Rei - Suite & Village Resort is near to the village of Carvoeiro, south of Lagoa on the way to the famous Marinha beach.Surrounded by flourishing vineyards, and endless stretches of Atlantic coastline, this is a unique place where nature imposes a slower pace life.A tranquil atmosphere, supreme comfort and authentic Algarvian hospitality ensure that each visitor enjoys a genuine "home from home" experience. Guests can choose between the hotel or village-based accommodation.It’s a place far away from the World, but close to everything. In Vale d’El Rei you’ll find bedrooms with a modern design and townhouses in Moorish style typical of the region’s architecture, all of whose elements fit perfectly in the painstakingly designed landscaped setting – a lake set in gardens with fig trees and pines, with a well-kept wood as a backdrop.As well as its excellent location and many comforts, guests have at their disposal numerous hotel services and facilities. Indeed, it’s this convenience that makes all the difference where quality of life is concerned. At Vale d’El Rei, everything has been thought of, so you don’t have to think about anything. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Splendia, HostelBookers, Escapio, Fastbooking and Tingo so you can book your Vale D'El Rei - Suite & Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.