We had a really good holiday here which came as a suprise due to it being the last week of the season!
The was only about 400 guests in the hotel but apparently this was as high as 2500 in the peak months! I could only imagine how chaotic it would have been!
We were self catering as usual but ate occasionaly at the hotel. The food was not the best your going to have, and I heard a few complaints from the all inclusives. Some nice restaraunts up the road though so we were ok!
The pool was really cold as expected in late October, and the sea was actually much warmer!
Thomsons Entertainment team were good as usual and great for the kids. The bar staff were mostly polite with the odd exception.
The rooms were cleaned daily and our only real complaint was the size. We had a cot which was in the living area, that combined with the pull out bed and the high chair was just to cramped! Maybe worth paying the extra for a 2 bedroom apartment? However we did get a room which couldnt be closer to the sea, and it was on the ground floor so great for our little ones! Downside to that was the noise of moving furniture from above us (not at night luckily).
If your self catering, bare in mind that the main bar and restaraunt strip is quite a walk away, and if your not fit and able then you will be paying for a few taxis!
The is also a bus stop right outside but they can get really busy in the day time!
All in all, it was a good holiday for us but as I say - Read the appropriate reviews for the time of year you expect to travel!
Tip- The 'market day' is not really worth the visit unless you like leather bags and cheap jewelry!
- Also Known As:
- Alcudia Pins Hotel
- Alcudia Pins
- Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro
- Alcudia Pins Majorca
- Alcudia Pin
- Hotel Alcudia Pins Playa De Muro, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In this unique setting, between the white sand dunes of Platges de Muro and the spectacular Parc Natural de s’Albufera, Alcudia Pins reflects our way of understanding tourism: an offering of variety, happiness and well-being for your entire family.Thanks to personalised treatment, all of our personnel will be attentive to your every need. Our objective is for you to have a good time and leave your cares behind.Designed to provide you with everything you need for your holidays, Alcudia Pins awaits you with a pleasant atmosphere where you can enjoy your favourite activities worry-free in comfortable and safe lodgings that cater to the relaxation and well-being of your loved ones. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Hotel Alcudia Pins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.