Hotel was clean and all staff very friendly. Food got boring and left overs from lunch was used for the evening meals.
Surrounded by bikers who took over the hotel in the morning.
Season hadnt stated when we went April 21st for week ( even though brouchure states April to October) there was only 2 nights where entertainment was on.
Sun loungers available on beach all week until the 2nd from last day and they were removed from beach and told you have to pay for them...bit of a cheek seeing they were free all week, hotel said it was the council had made the rule, however we beleive it was because of season starting and way of making money.
Rooms clean and very big.
Dispite few niggles , loved it and would go back.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Hotel
- Iberostar Puerto Alcudia
- Iberostar Hotel Alcudia Park
- Alcudia Park
- Iberostar Alcudia Park Playa De Muro, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the sandy beach of Playa de Muro, 6 km from the port. Modern colourful decoration. Ideal for running on the beach. Extensive gardens with pool area, sunbathing terrace and sun loungers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Alcudia Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.