We went with Thomas Cook on a My Style Holiday from Bristol for our 30th Anniversary.
Good Flight there and back esp. with Priority check in and 25kg of Luggage
Check in very efficient they new it was our Anniversary said congratulations though that was it no other special treatment.
Room modern design had asked for a High floor side sea view and that’s what we got, great location handy for the pool and restaurants bars. Nice Sony flat screen also mini Bar topped up everyday for all inclusive guests. Loved the walk in shower
We went before the season started so the Gourmet or other restaurants were closed, the beach restaurant opened after a few days and they opened the gourmet restaurant for Thomas Cook Guest the night before we went home.
Food was typical 4 Star however we did like the Star cooking, were most of the food is cooked in Woks and not just a Griddle. We were looking forward to the gourmet meal esp on the night of our anniversary, the restaurant was a nice and the food presentation was good but why they served on cold plates is a mystery.
Service in the Restaurant was very good.
Bar Service brilliant all inclusive good brands, cocktails and in the restaurant bottles of wine in fact I enjoyed a good Rioja most evenings. They take order on an electronic pad and within minuets it is delivered.
Entertainment the ones we saw were very good.
Pools first rate they have a terrace also for Thomas Cooks Guest a real sun trap and a great view.
Trips out went on a boat trip they pick you up from the beach just by the Hotel how good is that.
Location on the beach with beaches like this just a couple of hours away you do not need to go further. Yes it is a little way out but we walked along the beach to the next resort and caught the bus back no hassle.
To Sum up
Great Hotel friendly staff would go back.
The price of wifi unless you are there two weeks is high, however you can get thirty min free every day in the lobby
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Albufera Playa Hotel
- Iberostar Albufera Playa Hotel Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Playa De Muro
- Iberostar Hotel Albufera Playa
- Iberostar Albufera Playa Playa De Muro, Majorca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet location, directly on dune beach in Alcudia. Modern and elegant atmosphere, pure relaxation. Rooms refurbished and Thai Zen Space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Iberostar Albufera Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.