With your own private pool, you will feel like a rock star!
Great service while you are on your lounger at the main pool, with the bar tender regularly around topping up your iced water.
Be sure to venture out of the resort to the pub or restaurant next door for a break from resort food (turn left outside the main driveway).
I dont rate it 5 points due to
1) being hassled in and out of the resort by people selling Anatara time shares (take off the flower necklace they give you on arrival so you are not marked as bait).
2) And be sure to slide the wooden bolt across the gate so that the room service staff cant just knock and enter - unless you like getting busted skinny dipping!
We were there in August, and the easterly was strong enough to make the sea unsafe to swim in along this coast (I have surfed for 10 years and wouldn't swim there without flippers due to the rip). Just as well the pools are amazing!
A great place, and would love to stay again. Miles away from Patong which is a complete dump!
- Also Known As:
- Anantara Phuket Villas Hotel
- Anantara Phuket Villas Hotel Mai Khao
- Anantara Hotel Mai Khao
- Anantara Hotel Phuket
- Anantara Phuket Villas Mai Khao
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Splendia, Olotels, Priceline, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Anantara Phuket Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.