Now here is a hidden gem that far exceeds all expectations, from the tranquil check-in process to the modern and exquisitely designed accommodation and hotel facilities. This is a resort unlike most around the world. We were allocated a 1 bedroomed suite with an inter-linking deluxe room for the kids, which I can ultimately compare to a modern villa in most urban cities around the world. The difference is in the most luscious and tranquil surroundings within the resort that force you to relax and enjoy your stay in true Marriot style, which has come to be expected.
The Renaissance Phuket is set on what feels like an isolated location which brings a fresh feeling whether you are in your suite or lazily roaming the many recreational areas around the resort. The kids will particularly enjoy taking the bicycles out for a spin around the grounds with many turns and routes giving them hours of enjoyment, exercise and fun.
There is nothing like being pampered during breakfast while taking in the majestic views of a “natural” fountain seamlessly flowing into a gorgeous miniature lake filled with hundreds of fish. Indoor or outdoor breakfasts cater for all types of guests. The caring staff of the Renaissance, ensure that your arrival, stay and departure is personalized to the point of making you feel like royalty.
The ultra-modern design of this amazing resort is truly a hidden gem of Phuket, and the experience tends to stay with you long after your departure. I cannot emphasize how impressed we were with the layout and design of our suite. The bathroom was enormous and one of the most luxurious we have experienced.
If you need to refresh your every sense , rekindle your romance or just have the ultimate vacation with your loved ones, The Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa is a must on your itinerary when in Thailand.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel Mai Khao
- Renaissance Phuket Resort And Spa
- Renaissance Phuket Hotel
- Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa Mai Khao
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled amidst tropical gardens, the chic boutique –like Renaissance Phuket Resort and Spa offers privacy and is only 15 minutes leisurely drive from Phuket International Airport, it is adjacent to Sirinath Marine National Park.The resort offers 22 Pool Villas and 4 Ocean Front Pool Villas with private pool and large patio, 4 One Bedroom Suites and 150 Deluxe Rooms. Two outdoor swimming pools, Quan Spa with eight treatment rooms, 6 event venues, steam rooms, outdoor massage sala, Fitness centre. Bike rides, board games, cooking school, diving lessons, Kid’s world and children’s pavilion with indoor recreation area and outdoor pool, Golf is available nearby.For your gastronomical journey the hotel offers an all day dining restaurant with fresh ingredient at Loca Vore, Takieng - Thai Restaurant, The Lounge, Doppio for gourmet deli with coffee and tea leave bar and Sand Box at Mai Khao beach front serving international cuisine during the day and BBQ at night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Phuket Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.