We stayed in The Pavilions in Phuket for my birthday in September last year. It was the perfect surprise my husband organised for me and I can only recommend every aspect of the place!
We got greeted by the manager, Jean-Christophe, had a lovely chat and got then shown our penthouse. It was one of the newest additions to the place and absolutely stunning. The design, the interior, the pol, the finish - all perfect!
The staff was exceptionally helpful and the food, in room and the restaurants divine. For my birthday we had a picnic basket put together which we took down to the beach - a short ride with the hotel car. We weren't lucky with the weather so the beach didn't look as pretty as it probably does when the sun is out. Otherwise it was nice and clean.
For my birthday dinner my husband booked in room dining and the chef came to our terrace to prepare a seafood BBQ right in frot of us. Needless to say - it was great.
Not eating meat and seafood only on special occasions makes it sometimes difficult for us to order or to find something on the menu. Here they had a vegetarian menu (called "things that grow") and did everything to arrange the most delicious dishes without "things that fly or run" even if they weren't on the menu. :)
The bar they have on top of the hill, called 360 bar, serves delicious snack food and a great lemongrass Martini.
All the food and drinks come at reasonable prices, big compliment to the Pavilions here as usually places like that are totally overpriced when it comes to food and drinks.
We stayed in the Spa and Pool penthouse which covers 400sqm and comes with it's own steam room and spa room. So pretty much there is no need to go anywhere once you have checked in. However, I almost found it too spacious. But that's just me! As we are planning on going back there I had someone showing me the other villas and I think next time we are going to book an "Ocean View Pool Villa" somehow it felt more cosy.
We also booked a driver from the hotel for a trip around Phuket. He was friendly a good driver and took us everywhere we wanted at a reasonable price.
It is a sanctuary for couples and no kids under the age of 16 are allowed.
- Also Known As:
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel Thalang
- The Pavilions Phuket Hotel
- Phuket Pavilions Hotel Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions Cherngtalay
- Phuket Pavilions
- The Pavilions Phuket Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pavilions is Asia’s most romantic adults-only resort. Perched atop one of Phuket’s highest points, each of its 49 pool villas is utterly private and lavishly spacious. Choose from Ocean View villas offering azure vistas or Spa & Pool Pavilions with attached couple’s treatment and steam room, each with a private pool for sybaritic skinny dipping. At Eastland, daytime grazing by the lap pool and reflection lake cedes to unforgettable dinners and events at night. Indulge in a Champagne breakfast at the Plantation Club and sunset cocktails at 360°. Love is in the air as you ignite your passions. Only at The Pavilions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Splendia, Agoda, Tablet Hotels, Olotels, Travelocity, Priceline, Fastbooking, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Pavilions Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.