Although quite far out of the town centre so expensive to get a taxi into, this hotel has everything you would expect from a modern hotel. Nice large rooms, outside seating, restaurant and bar, swimming pool, sauna and spa and so on. There was a wedding the day we checked in so places such as the bar were busy but we just went and drank in our room!
We were also allowed to use the pool and facilities the next day even after the midday checkout which was a great way of prolonging the enjoyment of our trip.
- Also Known As:
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - a q Brockworth
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - a q
- Cheltenham Chase Hotel
- Cheltenham Chase Brockworth
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel Brockworth, Gloucestershire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cheltenham Chase Hotel is situated conveniently close to both Cheltenham & Gloucester and just minutes away from junction 11a of the M5. The Hotel boasts 122 contemporary, air conditioned bedrooms, all with flat screen TVs, tea & coffee making facilities and fridges. Hardy's Restaurant offers fantastic food in a light contemporary atmosphere overlooking the Cotswold Hills, whilst Hunters Bar and Lounge provides a relaxed area in which to enjoy a great range of food and drink. There is an extensive leisure club with great facilities including a pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi, a fully equipped gym and weights area and a Spa offering a full range of treatments. Complimentary WiFi is available throughout the Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your The Cheltenham Chase Hotel - A QHotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.