We just got back from our car tour across the south coast of the UK and must say that our stay at Bindon Bottom was a highlight! This character-filled B&B is nestled towards Lulworth Cove and the comfort of the rooms, the attention to detail and the caring advice as to where we should visit - all were second to none! Lisa is a self-confessed eco-freek and this shows in little things like the incredible aromatherapy bathroom products. She is extremely friendly and a gracious hostess, even providing leaflets on local Dorset attractions for us to skim through at breakfast (which is cooked to perfection by Clive - the perfect poached eggs ever!) Guys, you certainly made Bindon Bottom feel like our home away from home...the beds were super plump and comfy and it became hard to leave them in the morning...you certainly set the standard by which we compared all the other subsequent hotels and B&Bs on our trip - and might I say yours still remains on the top of our list!
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less