Lisa is very welcoming. Room was excellent, particularly as we had rain so we spent more time in the room. Hospitality tray is great with variety of tea, coffee and homemade biscuits. It was also good to have fresh milk from the fridge in the room. The sheets on the bed were wonderful and lovely chairs to sit and admire the garden. Wi-Fi worked well for looking at local attractions online. It feels very high end and chocolate truffles were a very nice touch.
Breakfast is wonderful. It was good to be able to choose what you wanted. They had Dorset cereals which I normally buy. Breakfast was very well cooked and presented. Clive also came to talk to us. Lisa also provides leaflets and recommendations for places to go and restaurants to eat at.
I highly recommend the Bindon Bottom B&B.
- Also Known As:
- Bindon Bottom Hotel West Lulworth
- Bindon Bottom Hotel
- Bindon Bottom Bed And Breakfast
- Bindon Bottom B&B West Lulworth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lisa and Clive welcome you to Bindon Bottom. This imposing Victorian house built of Purbeck and local stone is our home, nestled into the bottom of Bindon Hill in the quintessential English village of West Lulworth, Dorset. It has panoramic views of Hambury Tout and Bindon Hill and is just a 5 minute walk from beautiful Lulworth Cove. It was built in 1871, at the same time as the village church, The Holy Trinity and was originally named No. 1 Bindon Villa. We feel very lucky to live in such a beautiful part of the world and we look forward to extending you a warm welcome. ... more less