Rooms have no air conditioning which during the summer is a minus for the hotel. We were there on the national holiday, August 1st and it was hot! No air cirrculation makes for a difficult night of sleep. They at the least need to add some ceiling fans.
The rooms are very basic, bathrooms are very small, cleaning is average. Resturant is great, but expensive. Bus stops right outside the door of the hotel, transportation into the city is fairly easy, but does take time. We took in the beautiful locations sceanery by walking to the market and train station several times. Being next to a football pitch is also a plus, my kids were thrilled. If you are ok with a budget hotel, this one is good considering Zurich is pricey.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Zurich Adliswil Hotel
- Ibis Hotel Zurich Adliswil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Zurich Adliswil hotel is located in a quiet setting, close to a forest and the A3 motorway leading to Chur. Only 5 km from the centre and 12 km from the Messe Oerlikon Exhibition Centre, it is ideal for weekends and business stays. The hotel has 73 rooms, a restaurant, a terrace, a bar serving light meals and snacks 24/24, and free private outdoor parking. Guests on a business trip have Wifi wireless Internet access. Tennis just 100 m away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Priceline, ACCOR, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ibis Zurich Adliswil reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.