We just got back from a week long stay here. The front desk was splendid and helpful. When we arrived our room was ready and they had added a fold out bed with out us asking. The cleaning people were very nice and did a wonderful job. Even left cookies and milk out our last evening for our 2 girls.(ages 8 and 10)
I have read numerous complaints about the pool so we measured it and it is 12 feet wide and 67 feet long. It was a very nice pool and The kids loved it. Poolside was lovely and we could sit with out tablets and keep an eye on the girls.
We skipped TGIF's as we can get that in the states. The food at the Blue Room on the other side was very good. They even put in a Wii game for the kids to play while we finished our drinks.
There is beach access across the street at the Coconut Court Hotel. Just walk down in front of the blue room and cross the street. I have read the complaint about the traffic and yes there is traffic but the drivers are nice and stop so you can cross. You can cut through the hotel or use the key access door to the left of the CCH. We had breakfast, snacks and lunch here. The food is good and happy hour is from 5-6. The beach is nice and you can use their chairs at no charge. We did not swim here but we did spend happy hour here and our kids played on the beach and in the pool. If you walk up the beach to the left you can get some good sunset pictures.
The boardwalk is just up from the hotel and we could walk to Rockley/Accra Beach where Just Grillin' and our favorite Sideshore restaurant and bar are.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Hotel Bridgetown
- Courtyard By Marriott Bridgetown Barbados
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The all new Courtyard by Marriott, Bridgetown is a contemporary 118 room Barbados hotel opened in 2011, featuring well appointed guest rooms accommodation with spacious work areas, plush bedding and complimentary high speed internet access. The hotel is located within the well known Garrison district,and across the street from the beach offering beach access to the Coconut Beach with complimentary lounge chairs for guests. The hotel features an outdoor pool, business center, and restaurant. TGI Fridays and a Spa are located next door. The Courtyard is also a short drive from the famous St. Lawrence's Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Bridgetown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.