This review is about my second trip to both Barbados and the Coral Sands. It is located on the main road, but set back so there is no noise to interfere with the sounds of the waves. I stayed for 15 nights and once again my stay was wonderful.The room was huge, the kitchen great, the people working all warm, friendly, and knowledgeable, My terrace and view of the Ocean and Beach.....Perfection! This entire place is kept immaculately by a caring group of people. A poolside bar is open most of the day. If you want something just ask. Lovely pool chaises and umbrellas are literally feet from the Atlantic and the small private beach is just steps from the hotels side gate.
Major supermarket less than a 5 minute walk. Several restaurants right across the street, Gap a 10 minute walk, and bus stops less than one block away.
The most amazing part took place after I left to return home. While on the plane I realized I had left substantial money and jewelry in the safe of my room. My first instinct was to beg the pilot to turn the plan around. Then my sanity returned.
An email to the hotel the next day and a quick reply. All was found and safe. Thank you all for making me not only feel welcome, but totally safe and secure in this piece of Paradise....
This is a small hotel in a beautiful spot. Try it. you will be glad you did.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel Christ Church
- Coral Sands Beach Hotel
- Hotel Coral Sands Beach
- Coral Sands Beach Resort Barbados/Christ Church Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coral Sands Beach Resort consists of 31 ocean front, fully self contained luxury Studios. Coral Sands Beach Resort is located on the South Coast of the island, on Worthing Beach, which is one of the best beaches on the island. The calm turquoise water is ideal for swimming any time of the year. We are eight miles from Grantley Adams International Airport and four miles from the Capital, Bridgetown. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Regatta Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Coral Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.