Great hotel and Great staff. Have been there several times, each time is better, The staff are very helpful and friendly especially their public relations person Estela. She is the best and always aims to please., very professional and friendly. She also inquires as to what can be done that would make the stay more pleasant. Since my last trip they have added two new restaurants French and Japanese.Decor beautiful and food was very tasty at the French restaurant. Service fantastic.
We often ate lunch at the beach restaurant.Food was good less variety at lunch however plenty for our needs. Janet served us most days and remembered us from previous stays.
Rooms were well kept and if you needed something the girls were fast to comply with your request. My coffee machine did not work advised the head desk and ten minutes later had a new coffee maker. All in all staff very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Hotel
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Hotel Varadero
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero
- Tryp Peninsula
- Tryp Peninsula Cuba
- Peninsula Varadero
- Tryp Varadero
- Varadero Peninsula
- Tryp Peninsula Varadero Cuba
- Tryp Peninsula Hotel Varadero Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All inclusive resort ideal for families, with a dedicated children's area, a marvelous tranquil beach, full of activities for all ages. Honeymooners also get special treatment in a quiet special area. Tennis courts, gym, non motorized water sports, drinks, a la carte and buffet dining included. ... more less