We have just returned from a 16 night stay at Iberostar Punta Cana, the hotel was just perfect, the beach was one of the best we have been to in the Caribbean, you can walk along the waters edge for miles, the beach was cleaned of seaweed and the sand combed everyday!! Animation team were a pleasure to be with both on beach and in lobby bar in the evenings. Bar staff were extremely efficient nothing was too much trouble for them. Food was really good but a bit repetatve not many vegetables on the evening buffet, having said that you would'nt go hungry, the chefs and waiting on staff always greet you with a friendly smile. Steak house is worth a visit also an alternative to evening buffet was the Star Rock Cafe, food was freshly prepared and always hot (you don't need to book this).
A small point to be aware of is that there is a 2 dollar per day charge for safety deposit box, also wi-fi is $40 for 5 days.
My husband played golf, at the Iberostate Bavaro Golf and County Club for Iberostar guests green fees are $110 high season and $99 low seaon he would recommend the course.
We had a fantasitic holiday and would return again sometime in the future. Just enjoy!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Punta Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Iberostar Punta Cana Hotel
- Punta Cana Iberostar
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the beautiful, sandy beach of Bavaro (Punta Cana). Friendly atmosphere. Beach restaurant. Set in a palm grove. Attractive pool area. All inclusive (generous, varied buffets for all meals). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Amex, Orbitz, VISIT US, INC. , HotelsClick, Cheap Tickets, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Iberostar Punta Cana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.