We are sadly on our last day in Coyaba after a wonderful stay. The hotel is exceptionally clean. We has a superior ocean view room. Bed so comfy, clean towels everyday. The resort is very safe with a beautiful beach. Food has been exceptional we were all inclusive and definitely worth it. Choice of two restaurants one for alone slightly less. The beauty treatments on site were very good value for money and the mall across the road cheap and handy.
The only bad thing are Mosquitos they are ferocious and leave some nasty bites but can buy lotion in mall.
Carricou we did in a day but ferry nearly three hours each way and rough but island stunning.
A and e tours we used to get around these guys awesome and reasonable.
- Also Known As:
- Coyaba Beach Hotel St. George`s
- Coyaba Beach Hotel
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada
- Hotel Coyaba Beach
- Coyaba Grenada
- Coyaba Beach Resort Grenada/Saint George Parish
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coyaba Beach Resort is poised on the 2.5-miles stretch of pristine Grand Anse Beach, renowned world over as one of the Caribbean’s best beaches for natural beauty, on the island of Grenada. Coyaba’s ambiance of intimacy, with full amenities for the classic Caribbean vacation, to remarkable design theme with attributes to exemplify centuries ago Arawak Indian-life, all combine to make this resort a one-of-kind gem. A resort primarily drawing celebrating couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Coyaba Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.