Front desk professional and friendly, checkin is not until 3pm (no problem) plenty to do to relax, snackbar offers jerk chicken, hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, pizza, soft drinks and beer.
The property has several pools, swim up bar, plenty of food, drinks and entertainment. James Bond (bartender), Dale (entertainment manager), Dominic (entertainment trainee), Nolan (front desk) just to name a few that makes life simple. Room was clean with a garden view, quiet even though adjacent to one of the pools, nice and roomy. Reservations required for Souk restaurant ( a must) with a jamaician twist. Housekeeping on point, maintenace never stop working, constantly maintaining the property. If you stay here, please tip, all eployees work hard to make you feel right at home.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay
- Jack Tar Village
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Bay
- Royal Decameron
- Royal Decameron Montego
- Royal Decameron Jamaica
- Royal Decameron Montego Beach Hotel
- Royal Decameron Montego Bay Jamaica
- Montego Beach
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Royal Decameron Montego Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.