Overall, it's a nice hotel.
Things I liked:
1. The room was nice
2. There is an adjacent casino, but you aren't required (and can't) go through the casino to get to the rooms.
3. Breakfast was good
4. Managers reception included liquor (see other comment below).
5. The Orient House restaurant next door had some of the best food I've had in quite a while.
6. WiFi worked great on the 5th floor.
Things I didn't like:
1. TV stations are lacking and there are no HD channels.
2. Room AC temperature could not be regulated. You get high/medium/low or off. The thermostat did not work.
3. Beer selection at managers reception was limited to Bush light. Really? With all the good local beers, Bush light was it?
4. Music was always too loud at the restaurant. It's a restaurant, not a dance club.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel Dorado
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach And Golf Resort
- Embassy Suites Dorado Del Mar Beach & Golf Hotel
- Puerto Rico Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suites Dorado
- Dorado Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only all suite beachfront Resort in Puerto Rico offering a relaxed tropical atmosphere with a three form lagoon pool overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. A perfect setting for families offering a two room suite, a daily complimentary cooked to order breakfast and two hours at our evening reception daily. Recreational facilities include an 18-hole par-72 Chi Chi Rodriguez signature golf course, a Fitness center, game room, Laundromat, a new Casino and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Amex, Booking.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Dorado del Mar Beach & Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.