We stayed first and two last nights of our Caribbean vacation in this lovely B&B. Ellen and John were very helpful and among other things arranged Melvin to pick us from the airport as we arrived.
We were travelling with a baby just 5 months old. Zamaca didn't have a crib for the baby, but the bed was big enough for the whole family :)
Ellen is a great cook, so remember to ask her to make you dinner, it needs to be agreed before hand. We ate 3 different meals and enjoyed everything!
- Also Known As:
- Zamaca` Saint Lucia Hotel
- Zamaca` Saint Lucia Hotel St. Lucia
- Zamaca' Saint Lucia St. Lucia, Caribbean
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zamaca' is located on the East Coast in a gated scenic development. Each elegantly furnished bedroom has a private bathroom. We also offer well appointed facilities for conferences and seminars. We are near one of the two international airports, and within driving distance of all the Island attractions, which include unique nature reserves as well as night life. The balconies and a large communal veranda face the lush valley and the secluded accessible private beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Regatta Hotels so you can book your Zamaca' Saint Lucia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.