I always say if its good enough for me its good enough for my customers, but this place isnt just good - its amazing!
From the initial greeting of walking through the gardens to the reception its authentic Caribbean tropical luxury! I had a helicopter transfer up the island and the Rendezvous is less than a 5 min drive from the helipad - which by the way was fantastic and well worth the upgrade!
Greeted with cold towels and cocktails, amazing buffet snacks and just a lovely welcome.The manager of this hotel is fantastic, and took the time to come and meet us despite being 8 months pregnant!
There is a great story behind this hotel which really sums up your experience here. It used to be a family home, and the butler kept inviting travelers to stay for dinner and then over night, and he became such a legend on the island people would come to see him specially, so the family decided to build guest buildings and eventually turned it into a hotel. They still have this mentality now, where you are welcomed like old friends and treated as such for the entire duration.
The rooms are fantastic, I personally would recommend the luxury beachfront rooms, they had the most amazing views, the best bathroom I have ever had and the beds are lush. I loved my balcony - see all my pictures to back this up!
The food was fabulous, there is a buffet restaurant and a gourmet restaurant which is ran by Harry who is a lovely man and so kind. I had the most amazing fish here, and can not go on enough about the food! I am a massive foodie, so the fact I never even had chance to think about going hungry was a big plus for me.
There was entertainment in the evenings but I am not really keen on that so didn't stop to watch for too long, but what I did see had drawn quite a crowd and the other guests were enjoying it.
There are 3 pools here, the main pool I never ventured into, however the spa pool was so calm and peaceful I struggled to get out. The waiters will bring your drinks too you so I never really had a reason to leave the pool! There is also the very private lazy river pool, which is completely secluded by the palms with about 10 little areas where you can only be seen by people wading through the water - including the waiter!
There is one very important thing I want to get across about this hotel. I felt so safe there, I stayed at another hotel on a different part of the island before here as a multi centre, and felt so unsafe being a solo traveler. However when at the Rendezvous, I couldn't sleep one late night so went wondering out to the beach and felt so safe I fell asleep on one of the cabanas they have, and ended up waking at sun rise. This meant so much to me that I can not stress enough how important this was.
As always if you have any questions please ask, but with this property I wouldn't even hesitate to return.
- Also Known As:
- Rendezvous Hotel
- Rendezvous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Hotel Castries
- Rendezvous Resort All Inclusive
- Rendezvous Hotel St Lucia
- Rendevous St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St Lucia
- Rendezvous Resort St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rendezvous - The Boutique Hotel For Couples. Rendezvous is the only all-inclusive boutique resort in the Caribbean nestled in a tropical garden on a 2-mile stretch of beach, designed for couples who want to spend quality time together in an atmosphere of personalized care. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Rendezvous Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.