My wife and I absolutely loved our trip to St. Lucia. This was largely due to the top notch service we received at Villa Beach cottages from start to finish. My communications via email with Nadia, who works at the reception desk, were characterized by prompt and pleasant replies with accurate, useful information. We picked a Deluxe suite for our honeymoon and the room was amazing. The kitchen contained everything we needed to make our own meals and everything was cleaned daily. The only downside to the room was that at night we could hear various lizards chirping but we were able to drown them out rather well with the radio the room was supplied with and we got a good night's sleep every night.
We met with the owner, Colin, and had a delightful and informative conversation about the island's history and the various activities and places we could experience. The location is nice in that a grocery store, bank and several restaurants are within walking distance. Additionally there is a restaurant right next door called The Wharf, which although the outside is a bit weathered, was one of the best part's of our trip as the restaurant's co-owner Lisa was an exceptionally pleasant conversationalist and the food was not only excellent but fairly priced compared to other restaurants around the island. Our taxi cab driver Claudius was a fount of trivia and information about various parts of the island and was instrumental in helping us truly experience the local culture. Overall an excellent resort with exceptional staff!
- Also Known As:
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel
- Villa Beach Cottages Hotel Castries
- Hotel Beach
- Villa Beach Cottages St. Lucia/Castries
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, boutique, beachfront hotel featuring deluxe fully self-contained one and two bedrooms villa suites nestled among the coconut trees and lush tropical gardens at Choc Bay with panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea and offering comfortable, casual luxury with friendly, impeccable service. ... more less