We stayed here in January and had a good experience. The hotel was fine, but the location made it seem excellent. Everything was clean, the wifi was spotty at best, the laundry option wasn't available because the dryers were out of order. The pool was nice, but is definitely exposed to all of the rooms. It was quiet though, and nobody was making any noise in the common areas or the pool.
The location near the main drag of Rodney Bay made it fantastic! Loved that we were within EASY walking distance to 3 grocery stores, coffee shops, ice cream, a mall, and tons of restaurants!!! Fantastic value. Loved having a mini fridge in the room too.
- Also Known As:
- Bay Gardens Hotel
- Bay Gardens Hotel Gros Islet
- Bay Gardens Inn St. Lucia/Gros Islet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This cozy, romantic, 33-room hotel is a tropical paradise that offers all of the pleasures of charming island life. Conveniently located in the island epicenter of Rodney Bay, the Bay Gardens Inn offers spacious modern rooms, each with a private terrace, exquisite Saint Lucian cuisine, and a high standard of service that creates an atmosphere for ultimate relaxation. The Bay Gardens Inn is a paradise for the vacationing family, the ideal spot for a conference retreat, or a romantic escape for couples. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Bay Gardens Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.