We really enjoyed our stay at the Divi Little Bay. We had a wonderful time--the food at both beach-side restaurant/bars were better than the main restaurant. Rudy and all the other bar tenders were awesome, and very attentive. Evert staff member we encountered was very helpful and welcoming. The rooms were nice (we were there on a timeshare exchange through RCI), but could use a few updates (furniture and fixtures looked a little warm). But the on-site amenities and pools were great, which more than made up for that. We receive fresh towels every day, but only had cleaning a few days a week. (I heard the hotel accommodations have maid service every day). Refrigerator was large enough to hold our groceries for the week, but we rarely ate more than breakfast and maybe lunch in the room. The location was perfect--very convenient to Simpson Bay and Phillipsburg, and just a short drive away from the French side of the island.
All in all, I would definitely recommend the Divi to anyone visiting St. Maarten. We really enjoyed our stay there, and look forward to visiting again soon!
- Also Known As:
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel Philipsburg
- Divi Little Bay Beach Hotel
- St Maarten Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay
- Divi Little Bay Resort
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten
- Hotel Divi Little Bay Beach
- Divi Little Bay Beach Resort St Maarten-St Martin/Philipsburg
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Amex, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Divi Little Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.