The hotel staff are very helpful. Our room was excellent, one bed suite. Very clean with good maid service. It is very good to be able to take chairs and a parasol from the hotel to the beach. The beach is across a busy road but it is very easy to cross and the motorists in Grand Cayman will readily stop and let you cross, this would not happen in Europe. We had 2 minor problems, door lock broken and also cold food at the restaurant, both were solved very quickly.
The pool is small but clean and whilst we were there is was not crowded. The breakfast is OK, it cold easily be improved with a little more choice of fruit and maybe adding some ham or other meat. The wifi is good and no extra charge, as it should be, other Hotels take note.
Overall I would recommend this hotel and will come back.
- Also Known As:
- Sunshine Hotel
- Sunshine Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunshine Suites Resort Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunshine Suites Resort offers the best in affordable boutique lodging. We’re a short walk from the sparkling ocean waters and white sand of Grand Cayman’s famous Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy the convenience of our prime location next to the Ritz Carlton, down the road from the 18-hole North Sound Golf Course and near dozens of shops and restaurants. Our amenities include free continental breakfast and wireless internet. We offer our guests high end accommodations, excellent services and convenience at affordable prices. Whether your visit is for business or pleasure, a warm and friendly team awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Sunshine Suites Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.