We honeymooned here and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We stayed on the Ocean side, and our view each morning truly looked like a postcard. I am still in awe by that view. We had both stayed in a Ritz prior to this trip (one in New Orleans post-Katrina, and one in Orange County), but this one was truly top notch. The service was everything that I would have hoped for and expected. We looked at Trip Advisor the year before when we were thinking about getting married here, and kept seeing comments about the “long walk” between the ocean side and the other side. Those comments are ridiculous. That walk didn’t seem long at all. It couldn’t have taken more than 2 or 3 minutes, if that.
The sushi restaurant in the hotel was excellent, and the spa was second to none. We both wish we had spent more time in the spa, since several of the basic services there (e.g. gym, sauna, etc.) were free of charge.
The beach was outstanding. Thankfully, we were there when the hotel seemed to be under capacity, so we had no issues getting chairs on the front row. There are tons of cool floating chairs out in the water, so we enjoyed having drinks in the sea. The food at the beach grill was excellent, and it was cool to have drinks and quesadillas delivered to us on the beach.
I am torn between the Ritz and Caribbean Club (since I think they are both top notch places to stay). I think you can’t go wrong with either property depending on the purpose of your trip, who you are traveling with, and the type of vacation you want to have.
- Also Known As:
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Hotel
- Grand Cayman Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Grand Cayman
- Ritz Seven Mile Beach
- Ritz-Carlton Seven Mile Beach
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz-Carlton
- Seven Mile Beach Ritz
- Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Caribbean resort located on exclusive Seven Mile Beach on Grand Cayman, The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman is a short 70-minute flight from Miami. The resort will include 365 guestrooms and 69 of our Residences at The Ritz-Carlton. The resort will also include golf, tennis, La Prairie Spa and seven restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ritz-Carlton Grand Cayman reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.